The Dead Cold Run will take place on Monday, February 16, 2015.
The Dead Cold Run is based at Hawrelak Park.
Ample Parking is available in the park.
Race package pickup will occur at the Tech Shop (11419 104 ave)
on Sunday February 15 from 1-5pm.
Race day pickup will be onsite (Hawrelak Park) from 9:00am- 9:45am
DEAD COLD SCHEDULE
Monday, February 16, 2015
9:00am- 9:45am Late package pickup
10:00am Individual and Team starts (mass start for all participants)
10:45am Kids DeadCold FunRun
~11:00am Draw Prizing!
* timing may change based on attendance
Please arrive within 1 hour of the race start.
You will receive notice early the week of the event on the status of the dead cold how to stay alive/warm!
How does this work?
Similar to the Zombie Evasion, our Dead Cold will be in pursuit of the warmblooded!
All warmbloods will be provided a racebelt with 1 health flag and our Dead Cold will be grabbing from all angles!
Need more flags?! Fundraise for our non-profit organization! The Silver Skate Festival!
$10 per flag to a maximum of 4 on your body.
|5K 'warmblooded' Team|
|5K 'warmblood chaser' Team|
- 5k Warmblooded Individuals & teams- You are the ALIVE...(maybe just a little cold)...and hope to stay that way!
- 5k Warmblood-Chaser - You're one of the coldblooded dead that have a thirst for warmth!
- 5k Warmblood-Chaser Team - You are a pack of 4 warmblood-thirsty popsicles!!
WHAT DO I GET WITH REGISTRATION?
- Finisher's toque (first 200)
- Official DeadCold finisher Medal (first 200)
- Race Belt
- Official Chip-timed 5km event
- An experience like no other as you run through the action/entertainment on the course, with surprises that will scare, thrill, and amaze you.
We don't show the race course map for a reason, it's a secret to keep the suspense and theatrics top secret!
- Opportunity to win some sweet prizes from our Sponsors
- Free parking
- No charge for spectators
- No refunds, all sales are final
- Toques are not guaranteed after 200 participants
- Online Registration will close on February 13th at 12:59p.m.
By registering for the DeadCold Run, you automatically receive 1 health flag. Not enough to keep you alive for the 5km (likely not...)?!
You can obtain up to 3 more
Get up to 3 additional flags by donating/fundraising a minimum of $10 to the Silver Skate Festival
When you register online, you can setup a fundraising page. Won't your loved-ones want to ensure you stay alive...for only $10?!
*you will only receive 1 flag per $10 donation.
*a maximum of three (3) flags will be provided to those who fundraise over $30