The Dead Cold Run will take place on Saturday, February 22.
The Dead Cold Run is based at the Rundle Park Family Centre.
2909 113AVE NW, Edmonton T5W 0P3
Ample Parking is available next to the Rundle Family Centre.
Event check-in is in the family centre.
Race package pickup will occur at the Running Rom on 109st Friday February 21 from 5-8pm
Race day pickup will be onsite (Rundle Family Centre) from 12:30pm- 1:45pm
DEAD COLD SCHEDULE
Saturday, February 22, 2014
12:30pm- 1:45pm Late package pickup @ the Rundle Family Centre
2:00pm Individual and Team starts (mass start for all participants)
~3:00pm Draw Prizing!
* timing may change based on attendance
Please arrive within 1 hour of the race start.
You will receive notice early the week of the event on the status of the dead cold how to stay alive/warm!
How does this work?
Similar to the Zombie Evasion, our Dead Cold will be in pursuit of the warmblooded! All warmbloods will be provided a racebelt with 2 health flags and our Dead Cold will be grabbing from all angles! Need more flags?! Fundraise for our charity!
|5K 'warmblooded' Team|
|5K 'warmblood chaser' Team|
- 5k Warmblooded Individuals & teams- You are the ALIVE...(maybe just a little cold)...and hope to stay that way!
- 5k Warmblood-Chaser - You're one of the coldblooded dead that have a thirst for warmth!
- 5k Warmblood-Chaser Team - You are a pack of 4 warmblood-thirsty popsicles!!
WHAT DO I GET WITH REGISTRATION?
- Finisher's toque
- Official DeadCold finisher Medal
- Race Belt
- Official Chip-timed 5km event
- An experience like no other as you run through the action/entertainment on the course, with surprises that will scare, thrill, and amaze you.
We don't show the race course map for a reason, it's a secret to keep the suspense and theatrics top secret!
- Opportunity to win some sweet prizes from our Sponsors
- Free parking
- No charge for spectators
- No refunds, all sales are final
- Toques are not guaranteed after February 8th
- Online Registration will close on February 20th at 8 p.m.
By registering for the DeadCold Run, you automatically receive 2 health flags. Not enough to keep you alive for the 5km (likely not...)?!
You can obtain up to 2 more
Get up to 2 additional flags by donating/fundraising a minimum of $20 to the North Saskatchewan Riverkeeper.
When you register online, you can setup a fundraising page. Won't your loved-ones want to ensure you stay alive...for only $20?!
*you will only receive 1 flag per $20 donation.
*a maximum of two (2) flags will be provided to those who fundraise over $40